Obesity defines a medical condition where a person has gained so much body fat that it caused a negative impact on their overall health condition. The researchers have done a thorough research to explore obesity and its factor.
It has been found that if the bodyweight of a person is at least 20% more than it should be, he or she is considered as an obese. When one’s Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 25 and 29.9 he or she is considered as overweight. And when one’s BMI is 30 or more than that they are considered obese. These are the basics of obesity and its factor.
Factors related to obesity:
- When you start researching about obesity and its factor the first thing that will come in the list is lifestyle. Your lifestyle habits directly or indirectly affect the calorie consumption as well as exercise. People prefer drivibg to reach a destination instead of walking. The workplaces offer vending machines and from there you will get only high-calorie snacks rather than healthy ones.
- There are several social factors, which can also be blamed for this. For poverty, it often not possible foe people to buy good foods and ends up by buying high-calorie foods. Moreover, opportunities for the exercise is alsolimited mainly when there are no recreation areas in the neighborhood. Besides, some of the time, the area is considered unsafe for activities activities like walking, running or jogging. On the other side, the gym memberships are so expensive, that it is not possible for people to vear it.
- There is a chance that you can gain weight when you stop Food will not taste good and you do not want to eat anything.
- A number of medical factors also contribute a lot to obesity as well as overweight, including:
- Age : With age, the amount of calories that one needs changes. And it is because of activity levels as well as slowed metabolism.
- Cushing’s syndrome: It is a hormonal condition. And in this condition, one can gain fat near the neck as well as in the upper body. Some of the time, this condition is blamed for causing obesiety.
- Hypothyroidism: If little thyroid hormone is produced with time, the result will not be good. It is a slower metabolism that impacts a lot on you and yourr health condition.
- Medications: Some drugs, like steroids, antidepressants, as well as medications for controlling seizures problems can slow down the metabolism of body. Moreover, it increases appetite, and as a result the body want to retain more water.
- In women, certain conditions can be blaned for this. Polycyclic ovary is one among them. This problem results in n irregular periods, ovarian cysts, and many more. You can gain weight if you are suffering from any ofthese.
- Psychological issues like stress, tension and boredom will cause people to eat a good amount of food and exercise less, that cause obesiety.
You can control when you embrace healthy lifestyle along with proper excercise and balanced diet. You can get the assistance from a nutritionist for this. Consume the food that will add value to your body.